Budget Forum 2017: On Austaxpolicy blog
Read our series of opinions and comments on the 2017 Federal Budget.
Budget Forum 2017/Women in Economics:
- Tax, Transfers and budget fairness
- Housing in budget 2017-18
- Federal Budget reflections
Budget Forum 2017:
- ‘Black Economy’ a timely new focus for tax integrity measures
- Welfare changes stigmatise recipients and are sitting on shaky ground
- Back to surplus?
- Who will wear the bank levy?
- No Super fix to housing, or Super
- Changes to HECS-HELP and university funding
- Federal budget is politically pragmatic but economically risky
- Bank levy - A tax in search of a rationale
- A budget that invests in evidence?
- The excess burden of Company Tax
- The budget is too important to be hijacked by clever politics
View all the articles at Austaxpolicy blog.